What we collect
We may collect and retain the following information when you provide it via the web site:
- contact information including postal address, telephone number and email address
- any particular areas of interest you have told us about
- any other information you may have provided to us through the web site or email
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our communications and consultations.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new local projects, events, appeals, issues or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you in connection with our core membership and/or activities. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may in future use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you do not wish to fill out any forms on the website, please feel free to email us directly instead at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for any purpose, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable to cover the administration effort required. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at:
Pulborough Community Partnership Ltd
c/o Pulborough Parish Council
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.